March 11, 2009

Bicycles

When I was a kid I fell of my bike and hurt myself pretty badly. I haven't gotten on one since. Yet, I love driving cars. I wanted a car from probably the age of 13-14 (when I fell of my bike) and took driver's ed so that I could get my license as quickly as possible. By 17, I had a full fledged license and by 18 I leased my first car. I like the simple luxuries of life. My first car was by no means luxurious, it was a Civic, but it got me from Point A to Point B and it was reliable. I am reliable. I will never drive a hot, red Ferrari, and I will never be one. I'm the tasteful luxury brand that's not quiet a Honda but not a Maserati either, above the regular cars, a bit of luxury, but very reliable, practical and will last for many years. In order for any car to last, it needs tune-ups and oil changes and in good hands, it will ride a long time. I may never be a Lamborghini, but I'm no bicycle.

3 comments:

  1. You're definitely no bicycle :-) Seriously though, this entry was a very nice metaphor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. are u serious writing that kinda stuff??? Shit like that will make me wonder about u!! Girl, u remember this... U ARE A LAMBORGHINI, no ifs or buts about it!!

    IZ aka MASERATI...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!!! I am definitely no bicycle!

    Love you girlz!

    ReplyDelete