September 17, 2010

"On Rosh Hashanah it is written, on Yom Kippur it is sealed."

The period Yom Kippur is traditionally the days of Awe. It is time to reflect on the past year and to ask forgiveness for our wrongdoings.  I am sorry for not writing more and for disappearing a little too much and a little too often.  I'm sorry that too many of those I love are no longer with us, but sincerely hope that they are in a better place.  I'm sorry that I am brash and easily irritated sometimes.  I'm sorry that I strongly believe in fairness because things rarely are fair.  I'm sorry for not telling "I love you" to those that I love often enough.  I'm sorry to anyone I have hurt or offended throughout the year.  While it's not excuse, but it was a very tough year for me.  I'm sorry for not being a better wife, daughter, sister, aunt, friend.  I am sorry to all I have hurt.  I promise none of it was intentional.  I am sorry that there's never enough words to explain my feelings and that I have such a hard time explaining them lately.  I'm most sorry that mama is not here with me.  As much as I want to believe that she's not suffering anymore and she's watching over us, I'm sorry that my heart can't let her go.  I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment