January 13, 2008

WARNING: Original Content

Yet another anonymous comment, that wasn't so anonymous telling me to have some more original content. Well, it's really hard to write about something personal when you know that everyone you know at least periodically reads your blog. I can write about my wisdom tooth extraction, about waking up all night with blood all over my face, hands and sheets. I can talk about how swollen my cheek is and that I almost refuse to leave my house. Then again, people that know me well, know that it's not the real reason. There's really nowhere to go and nobody to go there with. . . I can't eat (normal food), drink (alcohol) or pretty much do anything that constitutes the average idea of fun these days. As for something exciting like going to see a show, play some sort of game (i.e. bowling), gallery hop, check an exhibit at a museum or at the very least catch a movie, well nobody is up for that - nobody is interested. Our lives revolve around food and no, it's not the first time I had something to say on the subject, and yes, I love to eat as much as the next person (especially when I can chew), but come on, HOW MUCH CAN WE EAT? asks a person that spent all day yesterday complaining that she's hungry, but hey, "soft" foods (i.e. jello, yogurt and soup) don't really fill me up!!!

P.S. If you want original content, like something, or dislike something, I need FEEDBACK!
P.P.S. My blog has been getting a lot more hits lately than when there was original content. :-)

1 comment:

  1. better, but def. faaaar from what was expected. because you can write more and interesting and not dwell on the subject of nobody wanting to go anywhere, or that everyones life revolves around food. i mean we all eat, and some of us like to eat better than others, and its natural, and after we eat we become lazy and don't wanna go anywhere and just wanna sit in anyway and yap away.
    or if there's no food involved, we go get drunk and look stupid and that is a modern idea of fun. And everyone is always up for it for some mysterious reason.
    Your blog is getting more hits but how many of these "hits" return to your blog?? W/out original content your blog is just another blog in the universe, i'm sure a simple google search will reveal 1000s of faceless blogs who recycle the same content over and over again.... sorry to bust your balls but even though its an anonymous post you know who this is :))
    besides i'd leave feedback and comments but there's nothing really to leave comments to...

    ReplyDelete