October 18, 2007

Barcelona Day 2

So the day . . . rather night started out fun as there's construction in front of our hotel and apparently Spaniards don't invest in sound proofing, or at the very least didn't 300 years ago, so we got little sleep and I woke up at 6 am because a mosquito, yes a mosquito found me here and I woke up with huge bites, I passed out at around 7 only to wake up at noon due to the loud drilling under our balcony, oh well at least the day (most of which was dedicated to Antonio Gaudi) was fun. Enjoy the pics.

(I don't know why I look so fat in all the pictures...grrr)
oh and any and all comments, please put on the blog, not in email form, thank you :-)

off to the Dali museum in the morning (can't wait)! Kisses!

A sign to welcome tourists, please read!

My first picture of the day :-)























Julzie, this is for you, mwa






When was the last time you saw a butterfly?





























It's all a comedy isn't it?
"The world is a comedy to those who think and a tragedy to those who feel"


Taking the train at night (a big blur)

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I can't believe how gorgeous it is over there.
    How is the nightlife ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures. Keep having fun and I miss you guys. Now I know my next destination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it is beautiful, you guys are making me reconsider going to Prague this summer! I am going to look at flight/hotel packages now!!!
    Continue having a great time, and we cant wait till you get back!...

    see you!!...keep posting

    ReplyDelete