October 21, 2007

La La La

Waiting for the cab to take us to the train. . .overnight train . . . oooh, very Midnight Express, but I´m hoping it won´t be like that episode of Sex and the City when Carrie and Sam went on a train to L.A. . .we have 1st class tickets, but wait so did they . . . hmmm . . .anyway, we´ll be in Seville tomorrow and then traveling through Granada, Cordoba and possibly Ronda, so I´m not sure about internet access, but I promise that there´ll be a ton of pictures to look at when we get back, about 300 from yesterday and probably the same today. . .

I LOVE Europe and I could totally get used to the lifestyle - coffee and drinks in outdoor cafes, tapas everywhere, because everyone knows how I eat and siesta in the middle of the day . . . maybe I should have KPMG send me on an international assignment? Hmmm. . .now that´s a thought, anyways, gotta run.

Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment