December 18, 2007

:-)

Ellen DeGeneres
People always ask me, 'Were you funny as a child?' Well, no, I was an accountant.

Gloria Steinem
A liberated woman is one who has sex before marriage and a job after.

Oscar Wilde
It is better to be beautiful than to be good, but it is better to be good than to be ugly.

from sex and the city:
Carrie: He was like the flesh and blood equivalent of a DKNY dress -- you know it's not your style, but it's right there, so you try it on anyway.

he he:
Mr. Big: Nice dress.
Carrie: Meaning?
Mr. Big: Nice dress.

Miranda: Sexy is the thing I try to get them to see me as after I win them over with my personality.

Carrie: Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Maybe if we never veered offcourse we wouldnt fall in love or be who we are...

Carrie: I realized I was in the throes of an existential crisis. One that not even the sight of this season's Dolce & Gabbana strappy sandals could lift me out of.

Carrie: Maybe the past is like an anchor holding us back. Maybe, you have to let go of who you were to become who you will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment