April 6, 2009

Babies

I LOVE babies. They are adorable and grow up to be adults, like us. Many of our friends have recently been blessed with having children, some even two at a time. Children are a blessing and sometimes a pregnancy is planned and other times it's not. However, children born to "normal" parents are loved and cared for, regardless.

Lately, I feel that EVERYONE around me is either raising a child, having a baby, is preggers or the very least talking about it. I even had a dream about it. Maybe it's the universe telling me it's time, but what's the rush?

Granted, I always wanted to be a young mom, but 25 and 27 is not a huge difference. Thirty is young (contrary to what I thought at twenty). You can't plan for the unexpected and I want to be a mom, but I want a career and a house and a life first, while I'm still young.

(Shit, just realized that I never hit send on Fri)...since the writing of this post I've ooohd and ahhhd, fed and burped :)

--
Sent from my mobile device

9 comments:

  1. I have said my piece on the subject on Friday (notice, i commented, for the sake of commenting) :) Mwa!
    You know who this is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er...ok, during my lunch break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, during your lunch break you can answer my text from yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Text? My phone doesn't work at my job (bad reception)...will check after work. I was joking, I don't have 'lunch breaks.'

    ReplyDelete
  5. LoL...as long as your internet still works. . .

    ReplyDelete