April 8, 2009

Ok back to iPods...

I will take the iPods with bad music to the drunk twenty-something drinking a bud and talking to everyone, singing and getting into everyone's face. The good thing is that "Jesus likes [him] sometimes" and that "[he] works hard, what just because [he] wears sneakers [he] can't work hard?" Shit, he just inched closer, the girl he was sitting next to ran away. He reeks of alcohol, but he's carrying flowers. As much as I love this city, sometimes I still get baffled.

I hate fear. I'm not afraid because I'm on a crowded train at 6 pm. I'm scared because there are worse lunatics than this.

Happy Pesach!

--
Sent from my mobile device

2 comments:

  1. This was so funny, and I feel your pain

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) the perils of the love/hate relationship I think most New Yorkers have with this city.

    ReplyDelete