July 13, 2007

Cool Shows To See - Let's GO Damnit....

GUILTY
Sex, Lies... and Botox.
White-collar crime never looked so good.
There's a criminal in our midst. Or are there criminals? Richard Cox is an American Dreamer whose white-collar crime unravels an idyllic suburban community. The dirty secrets of six individual lives are exposed. This dark comedy explores the role of GUILT on our psyche.

I LOVE YOU, YOU'RE PERFECT, NOW CHANGE -
a really funny show, I'd love to see again
In this long-running musical, a cast of four portrays over 20 roles in a collection of scenes and songs scaling the spectrum of male/female relationships, including lampoons of first dates, pre-marital jitters, post-marital complaints, honeymoons, parenthood and divorces. It features book and lyrics by Joe DiPietro, music by Jimmy Roberts and is directed by Joel Bishoff.

MY FIRST TIME
I still have the Metallica shirt he wore that night. (Story #23960) My First Time, a new play in the style of The Vagina Monologues, features four actors in hysterical and heartbreaking stories about first sexual experiences written by real people just like you. And now, these true stories and all of the unique characters in them are brought to life by four amazing actors in the acclaimed 90 minute play, My First Time. So come with your friends, because My First Time will have you laughing and reminiscing about your own first time . . . and thinking about your next one. My First Time. . . Ill tell you mine if you tell me yours.

. . . more to come
(leave me a comment or send me an email if you want to go see any of them with me)

No comments:

Post a Comment