July 30, 2007

I'm Busy . . .

School, work, boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife, other friends, priorities, families. We all have stuff going on in our lives and usually sh*t hits the fan (I apologize for the cliche) when we least expect it, but how difficult is it to return a phone call? to make time for your friends? or go grab a drink and chill out. I've been there and I'm still there, the whole, school, work, full time, part time, whatever, I've done it, just like everyone else and NO, I don't put myself on a pedestal because I know very few people that work full time while attending school full time, while having sh*t hit the fan all the time, but at the same time, not one of my friends, yet got mad at me for not returning a call. It may not be the same day, or sometimes maybe even the same week, because I'm busy, just like everyone else.

"Where there's a will, there's a way." and I have no idea who said it.

I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar. ~Robert Brault

No comments:

Post a Comment