July 13, 2007

Where's Everybody???

It's 1:26 am and I'm still working on my stupid presentation for work, which Chuck (partner) said I did a really good job on, so now I really can't mess up. Him and Eugene (senior manager and also, my performance manager) have a competion going now whose presentation will be better, mine or a colleague's. Fun Stuff.

Well, no not really.

Spent 2 hours putting in an ethernet card, reinstalling my cable modem and connecting the wireless router so that Danik's new laptop and Xbox 360 could have an internet connection, but no such luck. It's a wonder my PC is working. I just didn't have the energy to deal with the wireless anymore and I needed to get to my presentation, which I'm yet again procrastinating doing and nobody is online to talk to, to cheer me up. grrr...

At least tomorrow errr today is Friday. Friday, the Thirteenth. Whooopeee. My favorite day of the year or not. Anyway, it's going to rain, so no day off, no beach, dinner with Ezra peeps, who's going btw?

1:30 am . . . back to REIT ANALYSIS, how exciting...grrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment