September 16, 2008

Honesty, honestly

When I have nothing good to read, I write. Woland keeps giving me good ideas with his comments, so I continue with psychobabble...

So, do I talk honestly about myself? I do - to those that matter. Of course, my judgement gets clouded sometimes, but that's a whole different blog post. Should I write about honesty in general? That's pretty boring. Now, honestly where do I start?

I've been staring at my screen from Canal Street to Prospect Park and nothing. Maybe tomorrow.

--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com

3 comments:

  1. Actually I think honesty is a very interesting topic. It is so difficult to be honest all the time - at work, at home, with friends, etc. When are you honest? When aren't you? What situations force you to make these kinds of compromises. I'll give you an example...at work I generally stay away from political discourse bc I everyone here has very different beliefs, and I don't want to feel pressured to lie or misrepresent myself.

    Anyway, glad to see you seem to be liking M&M. It's so amazing. You should come over some time and we can all watch the miniseries (Anna hasn't seen it either).

    BTW I thought of some more books for you.

    You HAVE to read Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood. It is brilliant and amazing. Did I suggest this to you already? Don't remember.

    Also, The Time Traveler's Wife. It's gorgereous.

    And My Sister's Keeper is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to borrowing those books from you. Please bring them Monday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, I'll try to remember =)

    ReplyDelete