September 26, 2008

Obsessive Compulsive

So Blogger has a new feature that allows you to subscribe to blogs that you're following. Yes, I'm aware that you were able to do it before via RSS Feed or the archaic way of bookmarking things, but this feature is pretty neat since it lists all blogs on your dashboard with the latest posts. Let me tell you, I've been following a lot of blogs. I also joined Twenty-Something bloggers and found some cool blogs as well. Do I have a tendency to be obsessibe? Not at all! Compulsive? Never! Yet, I've been enjoying reading and following and looking. Just felt like sharing!

Here's a really cool one I found: http://postsecret.blogspot.com/. It even has a FB fan page. Obsessive? Compulsive?

4 comments:

  1. Post Secret has been around for years and years. Depending on my mood I find it fascinating or deeply depressing.

    And you don't know obsessive compulsive until you are sitting at work at 8pm deleting those little green "formular error" boxes that show up for no reason on excel. Why did God invent those?
    Why?

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, excuse me, I just found out about Post Secret and thought I should share. :-)

    As for being at work till 8 or 10 or 12pm the next day, I'm glad busy season's almost over. Formula errors suck. Excel sucks (although, it does make my life easier). PFT, GoRS, eForms and all other tools I use at work suck. Work sucks. Somebody's gotta pay the bills :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL =) mmmmwa

    And yes, lets bring down Microsoft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you know if there is a way to schedule to email your posts periodically, and not just the title but the whole thing? like let's say i go to work on monday and have your weekly posts in my inbox.. - lorochka

    ReplyDelete